The Studio XX gallery is available to rent for special events such as exhibitions, launches, conferences, projections, workshops, meetings, film shoots or rehearsals.
A reception area at the entrance to the Studio can accommodate a bar, a food table or an alternative exhibition space.
Click here to download the gallery floor plan.
INFORMATION AND GALLERY VISITS
Come and see us in person between Tuesday and Friday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, or contact production[at]studioxx.org
4001 Berri #201 Montreal. We are located in the heart of Montreal’s Plateau Mont-Royal, south of Duluth Street, midway between Mont-Royal and Sherbrooke metro stations.
78,52 m2 (875 square feet)
3.46 m / 11.35 ft. and 3 m / 9.85 ft. from the ceiling beams
Studio XX members: $65 / hour, $545 / day, $1635 / week
Non-members: $80 / hour, $665 / day, $1995 / week
Minimum 4 hour rental
* Taxes not included
50% non-refundable deposit upon space reservation and contract signing, remaining balance due upon the day of the event, at the very latest. We accept cash, cheques, Paypal. Cancellation: minimum 72 hours before the event.
By renting Studio XX gallery, you agree to cover any damages resulting from your use of the equipment or space.
- Ceiling-mounted projector
- Mackie CR-1604-VLZ 16 Channel Mic / Line Mixer
- 4 High-powered amplified speakers ROKIT KRK Systems 8 (115 / 220V, 60/50 Hz, 160 W)
- Permanent adjustable lighting system
- High-Speed Internet
- 40 folding chairs
- 4 tables
- Limited on-site technical support is available; terms must be negotiated in advance with the production coordinator.
- Space is equipped with an alarm system
- Hardwood flooring and white walls throughout the gallery
- Building equipped with loading dock
- Freight elevator: 19 X 8 X 8 feet. (Maximum 1000 lbs.)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES AVAILABLE
- iMac computers: $10 / hour per computer
- Bar: $5