- Team Notes
- Exhibition: IMPERMANENT VACATIONS – Festival Art Matters [March 11-21] Vernissage: Wednesday March 18, 6—9pm
- Invitation : LABSESSIONS 8 -> Agence TOPO [March 24, 17h]
- WORKSHOP Responsive Web Design With HTML5 and CSS3 [March 21]
- The XX Files Radio Show, ckut.ca 90.3 FM
- Panel: «Le féminisme en milieu culturel»
- AdaCamp Montreal, April 13-14
Studio XX is once again proud to be associated with Printemps numérique in conjunction with XX’s current artist-in-residence, Alaska B. Printemps numérique – Montreal Digital Spring is the result of a partnership initiated by La Conférence régionale des élus (CRÉ) de Montréal de Montreal in partnership with more than 90 organizations involved in the digital arts. The festival connects science, industry and art, aiming to generate excitement in Montreal’s digital community. This second edition will be held from March 21 – June 21, 2015.
Wired Women S@lon #106 with Maia Iotzova, Maya Richman, Dominique Ferraton, Igor Rončević, Marilene Gaudet and Floris Ensink, launched WILD CITY MAPPING! Have a look at some photos from the event, video will be available soon in Matricules Archives.
On March 13, we co-hosted a meeting/workshop with the Chaire d’études de la France contemporaine, on a similar topic of mapping but with a more conceptual framework: Intervalles ∩ interstices ∩ battements : rendre visibles des espaces-temps à partager. We will post more information on our Matricules archive in the coming weeks.