With Nelly-Eve Rajotte
Wednesdays from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, February 6 to March 20, 2013
7 weeks – 21h | 3h per week
$270 + Studio membership $50 – prices include taxes
This workshop will provide technical and professional skills to artists and cultural workers as they learn how to edit and prepare videos for the web using Final Cut Pro.
These are important skills for creators, not only as artists but also as professionals in the job market understanding and implementing all the necessary tools to develop a multimedia project including:
- The development of a workflow in conjunction with the design tools being used and the purpose of the individual projects.
- Digitization of media (different cards, codecs, cameras)
- Management of video files in Final Cut Pro.
- Use of editing tools, software interface, effects, sound and compositing.
- Learn about the various export and compression options for web, video installation, DVD etc.
This course will be taught in french by a bilingual teacher.
Minimum 8 participants. This course is for beginners / intermediate.
Price will be adjusted if this minimum is not reached.