Instructor: Frances Adair Mckenzie
Sundays from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, October 18th to November 1st, 2015
Deadline for registration : October 10th, 2015
3 weeks (12 hours)
$ 100 (tax included)
This course covers how to shoot and edit green screen footage, Participants will be given the opportunity to conceptualize and create their own composited green screen video project over the course of this seven week workshop.
Participants will learn:
- How to setup and properly light a green screen
- Shoot footage and import it onto the computer
- Have an introduction to Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Learn how to use Chroma Key and masking tools to remove the Green screen backgrounds from their footage
- Techniques for integrating, compositing and color correcting their footage
- Organizational techniques for optimizing the project workflows
* All workshop materials provided by Studio X
This course will be taught in English by a bilingual teacher.
This course is for intermediate students (minimum 8 participants).
Price will be adjusted if this minimum is not reached.